Graphics 202 Course
Marketing Your Business With Advanced Graphics
Sign Up Today!
Calling all entrepreneurs and business professionals!
Does this sounds like you...
- Your not a professional graphic designer.
- You don’t have the time to learn how to create custom branded graphics.
- You don’t have the budget to hire a graphic designer.
- Even if you have the budget you don't always like what they create for you. Not what you visualized for your brand.
Graphics are critically important to your online marketing. If you don’t figure out how to have appealing graphics, your audience may miss your message entirely. You may lose a customer and potential sale. Doing it yourself might be the best way.
What if there was a course that could teach you exactly what you need to create professional looking graphics for your online marketing messages? A course that was inexpensive, taught you everything you need to learn in record time .....in Baby steps!!!
Welcome to Graphics 202: Marketing Your Business With Advanced Graphics
We have designed this Graphics 202 course for Online Marketing newbies. It can help you master graphics for your Online Marketing messages. Whether you need graphics for your social media platforms, your presentations, your blog posts, your newsletters, or you lead magnets, we have you covered.
The Graphics 202 Online Course teaches you in two one-hour recorded classes with all the resources you will need. Since the course is evergreen, you can learn at your own pace and refer to different sections when you need a refresher.
By the end of this course:
- You will have learned how to use color psychology to design graphics that will attract the right audience.
- Your text and image graphics will have a professional look. You won't look like you are still in kindergarten.
- You will understand the power of PowerPoint presentations and the numerous ways they communicate your message and lead to sales. You will learn how to create professional looking slides.
- You will know the exact tools to make interesting and fun graphics for a variety of online marketing messages i.e: social media posts, blogs, newsletters, PowerPoint, emails, and more. All the tools and tips we recommend are free so this is truly "An Online Marketing Course on a Shoestring Budget".
- You will have confidence and have fun doing it.
- Create your own branding style so people will take notice, listen to what you have to say and then buy.
In this two part class you'll learn:
- Case Studies to give you examples and inspiration.
- Graphics 101 Canva recap – wide range of templates for great posts.
- Psychology of color. How different colors appeal and attract your avatar. Learn from successful corporations how they have mastered color usage.
- Selecting the right fonts and combinations to show off your professional talents.
- Working with different text, images and shapes to create the best graphics that will attract your avatar and have them yearn to learn more.
- Canva Templates 202 – mastering new templates for flyers, blogs, e-books, menus, and a variety of social media posts.
- PowerPoint – value of eye-candy appealing slides.
- PowerPoint – best practices to ensure people want to stay and watch.
- PowerPoint – using graphic tools to enhance the look of your slides.
- Some specialty programs that will enhance your resources.
By the end of this course, you will have picked up tips and tricks that will make your graphics look awesome and that will magnetize your audience. Your designs will look so good your customers might think you have a graphic artist on retainer. But you can save that money for other necessities in your business.
PowerPoint presentations can be used for seminar and webinar presentations, social media posts, and SlideShare. You will learn how your slides can attract new prospects and customers encouraging them to purchase your products and services.
This course begins where Graphics 101 left off. So, if you didn't take that course, we highly recommend you purchase our Graphics Bundle for a price discount. But if you already understand the basics, let Graphics 202 - Marketing Your Business with Advanced Graphics complete your graphics knowledge. Your audience will think your Online Marketing Messages are stunningly professional and worthy of checking your business out.
The Launch4Life team helps business professionals use online marketing tools and social media platforms. Whether you’re a solo-preneur with a single product, or a small business team with a wide range of services, we can help launch your business to the next level.
Our mission is to help you understand everything you need to know to market your business online. We provide courses, coaching, consulting, and custom-built marketing packages to meet your needs.
Gillian Whitney – Communications Specialist & Business Coach
With over 20 years in the Communications and Training industry, Gillian has the skills and experience needed to teach, coach, and mentor clients. As an Instructional Designer, Gillian has developed a wide variety of e-learning courses for students of all ages.
- Strategic Intervention Coach Certification - RMT Core 100 Training with Tony Robbins & Chloe Mandanes
Janet Elie – Internet Marketing Specialist
Janet has over 30 years in the Financial Services Industry in marketing and management, coupled with 5 years of intensive dedication to online marketing and social media applications. Janet has coached and trained small business owners on how to adapt to the social media world.
- Social & Community Manager Certification - Social Media Mastery with Digital Marketer